Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swimming with the Girls

Tuesday was a great day, and not just because I got to play golf (my dad beat my by 1 stroke, but I'm fairly confident he cheated).

My youngest cousins, Isabella and Daniella, are visiting from California for the week. Kennedy and Ansley got to hang out (and swim with them all day), in addition to my cousin Anna, my grandma, aunt Julie, and my cousin Lindsay and her new baby Lillian (if you aren't confused, I am after writing that description.

It was a great day with family and we were able to leave my parents without too much of a meltdown. Success.




















Kennedy holds court with Isabella, Daniella, and Anna.














Kennedy splashes Isabella.



















Can you believe I put Ansley in a matching outfit?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun playing with Kennedy!! She is sooo cute !!

Love Isa