Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dinner with Small Group

We are blessed with a group of friends we call our "small group." For the last couple of years, we have met together on many Sunday nights to study the Bible, go through different studies, and have "socials." (It's amazing how often an important football game occurs during this time... :))

This past week we met with the Hitchocks and the Chandlers. A typical Sunday night with friends. Eating pizza. Kids play. Fun times. It's pretty basic, but it's the type of perfect night we enjoy... and even more rare for the night, I didn't injure myself/others or spill anything on myself. However, I supervised Kennedy eating her pizza and she doused herself in marinara sauce. Oh well... you can't win them all.













Kennedy and her good buddy Elias ('Lias) love hanging out.













Good friends.













Photogenic Heather smiles for the camera.




















Kennedy, Elias, and Todd play in her house. Which one of them looks to big for the house?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I think the worst part is that Elias and Todd are both in a pink and purple house! :) I guess we are just teaching Elias that Real Men wear pink as Kelly says! :)