Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Friday, June 6, 2008

Meal Time

As you can imagine, meal time is important in the Applegate household (at least for myself). In the back of my head, my mental "food clock" is always ticking with the fear that I will miss a meal at some point in the day (sad, but true). My wife and friends from work can attest to this and also tell embarrassing stories about me to back up this claim.


In giving this background info, the attached videos show a typical meal time for Kennedy. I'm sure you will also be amazed by the nutritious standards maintained by the Applegates. The first video shows Kennedy eating broccoli and dip; the 2nd video shows her eating a Kennedy staple, a chicken and cheese sandwich.


Yum.





Broccoli and dip are always tasty.




Chicken and cheese sandwich, topped off with milk from a princess cup. Does life get any better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you definitely have to keep posting videos. I love hearing Kennedy talk, and I can show them to Lucy so she feels close to her buddy. :)