Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More video

Hola to everybody.

Today was another great day in the Applegate household. For me, the highlight was that it is my last day working at FHS in 3 1/2 weeks and we also won both of our softball games (yay). On the negative side, I sprained my ankle and Kennedy went to bed almost 2 hours after the normal time (I'll pay for this tomorrow... trust me). All in all, it was a great day.

Attached are a video of Kennedy singing "Jesus Loves Me" and also a glimpse of our bathtime. For those of you who don't believe that Kennedy ever speaks, hopefully these videos will dispel those rumors.

Adios

Songs, songs, songs. Kennedy breaks out her version of "Jesus Loves Me."

Bath time is never boring.

1 comment:

The Johnson Court said...

Kennedy, Andrew loves your singing, especially the part with your foot. :) His comment is, "Kennedy funny!!" Love, Claire & Andrew