Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ansley

Every several blogs or so, I like to dedicate a blog entry to little Ansley. As child #2, she is often over-shadowed by her silly older sister Kennedy. It's interesting that although she is only 3 1/2 months old, it is already clear to us that she like to be "in the action." If Molly and/or I are playing with Kennedy, she likes to be with us. It's fun to see her little personality start to develop and see her and Kennedy becoming friends.

These are some recent pictures we have taken over the last few days. The last picture was taken with a new lens that I'm still trying to figure out how to use.










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is to cute!! I love her little grin. Her eyes light up when Kennedy comes around. So sweet!! Love Grandma Jody