Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ansley's first "swing"

It isn't as easy as it looks to work the grill, a camera, camcorder, and push 2 girls on swings (and replace a propane tank in the middle of the grilling process).

As you can see from these pictures, Ansley enjoys swinging on the playset. We put her in the swing for the first time and she really took to it. Another fun night at the Applegate household.














Ansley and Kennedy love swingin'.














Ansley takes swinging very seriously.














Sweetness.




















Three beautiful ladies (I'm not partial or anything).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaysi said...

Those are some lovely ladies! Ansley is too cute in that swing. I think that she and Finn might make a great match!

I tagged you on my blog. Stop by and see what it is all about.