Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Dancing (Rainbows and Butterflies)

First, a quick "shout out" to our friends Chris and Heather Landis for the birth of their recent daughter Anna (see new pictures on the friends link). We're glad that she is happy and healthy.



Secondly, you've guessed it... the theme for Week 4 of the dance Class is Rainbows and Butterflies. Last night was great, except for the following things: both kids were hungry, we forgot Kennedy's diapers, Ansley's bottle of water leaked badly in Molly's purse, and we forgot anything resembling a diaper cloth. Besides that, the class was great.



The video I get from this class is truly special. You will often see Molly dancing with Kennedy in the videos on the blog. She has accused me of taking video of her, but I vow that she just happens to be in the video. So, I decree: Molly, I am not trying to embarass you. I think that you are a very good dancer, and you definitely represent the Applegate dance moves better than I do myself. So with that said, please enjoy the following videos:





Kennedy follows Miss Kellie's dance moves (the "kick" is priceless).




Kennedy displays her ribbon-waving skills by waving two ribbons at once.




The best part of class.... running to the drinking fountain and back.







No comments: