Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Me and My Buddy

With Molly working part time, Kennedy and Ansley typically spend three days per week at the babysitter's house, which is located 3 houses away (convenient eh?). Not only is it a great location, but the other kids and our daycare provider (Dondee) are awesome. In the pictures below, Kennedy is pictured with her buddy Ryan (who is another neighbor on our street).

It is the perfect friendship (and in a strange way it reminds me of my own marriage). Ryan is a friendly, well mannered, and easy going kid who doesn't mind being bossed around by an opinionated, well-intentioned, and motherly peer.

Anyway, we're thankful that our street is full of many young families. After moving a few times in our 7 years of marriage, it is my goal to live here for at least another 20 years (although who knows what plans God will have for us in that timespan). Enjoy the pictures below. Of course Kennedy was holding Ryan's hand to ensure that it was a safe situation.

Next blog: Dance Lessons








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaysi said...

Adorable pictures! Of course Kennedy would find a man just like her daddy! I am still holding out that she will marry one of my boys one day though!