Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Monday, September 15, 2008

Week 2: Dancing Bears

In our week 2 analysis of Ms. Kellie's dance class, we find very little dancing (at least in my pictures). Although the weekly theme was different, it was another entertaining night. I have not yet built up the confidence to dance with Kennedy around the room, but I am sure my male pride will be further eroded in the next couple of weeks. Watch for future videos of me embarassing myself.


Molly shows her dance moves. Anybody else impressed?

Kennedy shows her Dancing Bear moves.

2 comments:

Jaysi said...

Molly,
Your dance moves are amazing. Even after two kids you still have some wicked moves!! I think you need to teach Kennedy how to get her groove on!

:) Jaysi

Craig said...

hahahah, molly i laughed out loud. that was hilarious. "no no, i am just waiting to film" hahaha, Kelly that was awesome