Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Surprise Visit from Aunt Cassie (and Lauren)

This past weekend, Cassie and her buddy Lauren journey several hundred miles for a surprise visit. The main reason is that my dad is attending a spiritual retreat weekend, and she wanted to surprise him during part of the weekend. Cool huh?

On Saturday we went to my parents for dinner. The pictures below were taken as we enjoy the "outdoor fireplace" and made Smores. Have you ever wondered what happens when you give a 2 and 1/2 year old lots of dark chocolate after her normal bed time? Craziness... and non-stop talking from the moment we left until we pulled into our driveway. So much for her falling asleep and letting us simply drop her in her bed once we got home.... oh well.





















Here is my shout out to Lauren. Thanks for coming home with Cassie this weekend. It was awesome meeting you.





















Kennedy enjoys eating her smores and also holds a stick with marshmallows in the hopes for future smores. (And don't worry... she was at least 2 feet from the fire.)




















Cassie and Ansley














A rare Applegate family picture. It's rare... and not the best photogenic picture ever, but we'll take it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber Dupree said...

Your rare Applegate family photo is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Kelly!! Hey! I finally discovered how to post a comment!! I just wanted to thank you so much for putting me on the blog!! It is such an honor! I hope you and Molly and the girls are doing great! Please tell them hello for me.

p.s. i LOVE the picture of kennedy in the swing, it's in black and white. That is such an awesome picture! As I told cass, the band aid makes the whole picture!!