Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Surprise, it's a "bunny" halloween

As far as Halloween goes, this year was a very good for a few reasons:

1) It was the first year that Kennedy understood the important things about Halloween, such as face paint, staying up late, eating candy for dinner, and being scared by dad's wig.
2) The weather was seasonably warm (high 60's?).
3) I wore my $2.00 garage sale, blue feux leather shoes that Molly swore I would never wear (see below).
4) We found out that Noni scares Ansley with her frog hat (just kidding... at least at first).

We also learned more about the arduous process of picking the right costume. While I was at work, Kennedy's costume went from a princess, to a "kitty princess", and she finally ended up as a bunny (I know, no surprises).




















Who likes wearing face paint? I DO!















Our professional make-up artist works her magic.





















My daughter has years of embarassment ahead of her.















The girls: Noni, Kennedy, and of course, our professional make-up artist, mommy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: