Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Friday, November 7, 2008

Pinheads

Tonight was a great night for several reasons (and yes, I love lists for some reason). Also, if you don't know, Pinheads is a bowling/pizza/arcade type of place:

1) We spent time with good friends that we do not get to see very often.
2) I had appetizer food for dinner. Yum. And sorry Ansley for eating your potato skin that apparently your mom planned on giving you for dinner (yes, we have a very rigorous and healthy meal plan for our children).
3) I witnessed Ryan win 200 tickets at the "Deal or No Deal" game. And what can you win with 200 tickets? A gigantic teddy bear? Large quantities of candy? Anything worth more than a dollar? No.... in fact I am sure that every prize item can be found at your local dollar store.
4) We had a "blog" reunion (yes, we are all blogger dorks). And yes, I am one of the few male bloggers Don't question my manhood.
5) Ryan and I took the "high road" and chose to overlook a broken machine, where a door swung open to reveal hundreds (that's right, HUNDREDS) of tickets. I wonder if we would have made the same choice if our kids weren't with us? Hmmmmmm..............
6) We got home safe and sound.














Ansley loved hanging out with Luke. He is a sweet kid and made her belly laugh.





















Can we have some more tokens dad?





















Finn's hair did not let us down. And no, he does not use gel.














Courtney and the boys.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Okay...I am seriously impressed! Blogging on the event within an hour after you got home??? You win the prize! We had so much fun seeing everyone tonight...time is flying by too quickly!

Amber Dupree said...

It was very nice to meet you. Your family is great! My kids will always remember that fun night.

Kelly said...

Blogging on the same night... I know, I'm a loser. :)

Jaysi said...

Ahhhh....I love the pics! Your kids are precious and your friendship is priceless! We miss you guys, and can't wait to be back for good...neighbors perhaps? I am also in awe of the restraint you boys used with those tickets! What role models you are! Thanks for a great night. We can't wait to do it again soon!