Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall is here

Last Saturday I loaded up the family car and headed to the IHSAA semi-state cross country meet at Northview Christian Church to cheer on Fishers H.S. It turned out that the weather is no longer the 75-degree weather we experienced a few weeks ago... the weather was in the mid to upper 40's. Anyway, it was cold. Coooooooooooooooooold.

The pictures below show some of the pictures taken at the meet (and our house after we got back). The day was great until we were driving back from dinner at Molly's parents and our transmission stopped working. It is now sitting at the Saturn dealership in Fishers... anyway, I digress. It was a great day.















I love this picture of Molly and Ansley... especially the reds in the tree to the left.





















I got a workout at the cross country meet with both girls on my back.





















Two cuties... Kennedy and mom















A good view of the finish line
Posted by Picasa

No comments: