Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Post-Game Nap

This picture was captured after I got back from the Colts game last weekend. Coincidentally, I am watching the Colts play the Chargers right now.

It was my first game at Lucas Oil stadium, and because I'm old, I needed a napafter the game. Lucky for me (yet unlucky for Molly), Kennedy had not taken a nap for the entire afternoon and couldn't resist curling up next to me for a short nap. Not only did we both take a great nap, but I got to watch more football before falling asleep.

(editor's note: this picture was posted mainly to prove that I don't mind posting embarassing pictures of myself.)




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That's kind of awesome and so adorable.

Kelly said...

Napping + football + snuggling with my daughter = awesomeness

:)