Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Remember the warm weather?

Remember the days of 75-degree weather? What feels like several months was actually only a few weeks ago (see below).

Secondly, I apologize for the lack of blogs in the recent few weeks. We've been pretty busy and I have basically been a slacker. However, look forward to a future blog where I talk about us paying our car off and then how the transmission blew up a few days later, leaving us with a bill for $6300. Of course we didn't fix it, we are still looking for a new car. Good times huh?

Anyway, God is good and it's encouraging to know that although I have VERY little control of the events in my life, I know that God will give us the strength to deal with any situation that happens. I fully believe that something good can (and will) come out of every situation. So although we have to buy a new car, can you imagine a better time to haggle with shady car salesman?

Stay tuned.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: