Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sharing an "Icee" with Kennedy

The warm days of summer seem to have passed us by for the year. Two weekends ago, I had the priviledge (insert sarcasm) to paint the treated wood part of our composite deck (Molly wants it all gray). Anyway, the best part of the process was taking a 10-minute break to devour several small Icee's with Kennedy.

This might seem like a random or insignificant moment, but it represents the types of activities I enjoy the most: the sublime, simple, personal, eating food, and spending time with my family. Besides the "brain freeze" I gave myself, it was a great moment spent with Kennedy.














Kennedy eats my purple Icee.















Is she eating my Icee or kissing me? I vote for the 2nd option.















Kennedy catches mom taking pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: