Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ode to Bunny

Oh Bunny, oh bunny... how much do I love you? Let me count thy ways!
1. Best friend.
2. Warm snuggler.
3. You have that special smell that only I can love.
4. You are pink (coincidentally my favorite color).
5. You like to ride on my head (see below).
6. You rock me to sleep every night.
7. You play hide and seek with me (at least this is what dad claims when I am lost).
8. Did I mention you are soft?
9. You go down the slide with me.
10. I can bite you when I get mad, and you still love me.

As I approach my 2-year birthday on 5/29, I am reflective and thoughtful about my first 2 years of life. When I have been sad, tired, hungry, grumpy, or upset, you are always there for me. Thank you for being my best friend.

Love, Kennedy

p.s. if you are reading this and want me to say hi to Bunny, please email me at leftthumbsucker@gmail.com.



Bunny waves at me.


Bunny is silly and likes to play on my head.


Bunny loves to dance with me and my friends. In fact, his (or her [bunny is neither male nor female]) favorite dance move is either the "Lawn Mower" or "Robot." He also does a dead-on Michael Jackson impression from Thriller.


Bunny loves Grandpa almost as much as I do. In this picture, Grandpa, Bunny, and I were watching dolphins jump in the water behind our boat. It was radical.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: