Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kennedy's 2nd birthday (Part 2)

Not surprisingly, I shot more than 80 pictures at Kennedy's birthday party this weekend. Again, I wonder how our computer continues to have enough space to hold all of the pictures!

We had so many fun pictures, I wanted to share more of them.



In possibly the most exciting moment of Kennedy's day, she enjoys throwing a rock in our street.


Aunt Becky sits by as Kennedy cakes lip gloss on her face.


Kennedy and mom work together to read a birthday card.


Ansley and Papa Joe share a moment.
Posted by Picasa

A quick Ansley video

1 comment:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Okay...so I have to admit that I am a stalker of your blog! I love it! Your girls are so darling...thanks for sharing their world through a unique perspective only you could provide, Kelly! :)