Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the many great moms out there. It is often a thankless, "dirty" (literally), worrisome, tiresome, and difficult job. You are more irreplaceable to your kids, even though they don't always say "Thanks."I am very humbled to have a mom who has taught me the importance of treating others more important than myself, loving God with all of my heart, and brushing my teeth more than once a day. The words "Thank You" are never enough.My wife Molly is an unbelievable mom. Thanks for being the role model you are to Kennedy and Ansley on a daily basis. During our first date, I knew in my heart you would be a great mom. And it's true!To Linda, thanks for being a great mom to all 5 of your kids. You have an amazing family (still growing) and you are now a great grandmother (sorry, had to use that word). Thanks for all that you do.


My mom holds my worn out daughter Kennedy at my brother Craig's wedding.

My three favorite girls: Kennedy, Molly, and Ansley.
Noni and Papa Joe dance with Kennedy at Uncle Joey's wedding.


A special shout out to Jenny on Mother's Day today; you are a special mom. We are thinking about you and hope that you have a great day today! Also, Kennedy says "Hi" to Lucy and wants to tell her she can't wait to have another dance party.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks Kelly. I was just so happy to be home with Lucy on Mother's Day. Thanks for keeping me entertained with your blog!