Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bike Ride / Fashion Show

This past Sunday was a very busy day around the Applegate household. In addition to the "Birdie" escapades that were detailed in my earlier blog, we Kennedy also went for a bike ride and put on a fashion show for us.

Caution: If you are a 2-year-old reading this blog post, please do not try the following stunt at home. Trust me, Kennedy only "appears" to be riding this bike. However, it was a great photo op and also an opportunity for her to wear her pink helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads. Fun times.

In the last two pictures, Kennedy models for the camera. She loooooooooooooooves purses, jewelry, and stylin'.






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kennedy is lookin' good. The picture doesn't show that dad was wearing matching clothes.

I hear my son was putting the moves on your youngest today. He's already becoming a Meek. Next time he's getting the digits. - Kyle

Anonymous said...

mWhat a cutie!! I love that smile. She loves life. Love Grandma