Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sisters

Today is a single picture post.

I have been experimenting with a digital photography program you can use to do lots of cool things like change the white balance, flash settings, and many more features that I do not fully understand. While it's fun to experiment with photo editing, you can spend LOTS of time on this activity.

Those details aside, I love this picture because it demonstrates the friendship between sisters. This is a special bond and it is amazing how early this begins. I am outnumbered by the females in my household by a count of 3-1, but I'm okay with this. Daughters are a very special gift from God, and Molly and I are at a loss for words for who much fun it is (of course, I'm not counting all of the "terrible two" meltdowns, poop "nightmares", total lack of sleep, and the mini-fortune we have spent on diapers, formula, and glittery lip gloss).

It's ALL worth it...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture, Kelly! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Ansley is growing so quickly!

Jaysi said...

They are adorable Kelly. You can definitely see the bond between those adorable sisters.

Courtney and the Boys said...

SO sweet, Kelly. Isn't it awesome to see the bond that is created so early and is continually nourished each day? I'm so grateful I have two boys...there's something so endearing about having two of the same gender! Oh, and my favorite recent post of yours has to be the one of Kennedy singing while hanging out in your car! PRECIOUS! Tell Molly hello for me!