Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kitty Bandaids

Welcome to our world of (Hello) Kitty bandaids. In a moment of weakness, I bought a box of these bandaids at Meijer one fine day. I thought: "When my daughter has a bloody knee sometime, this bandaid might make her feel a little better." What I didn't realize was that Kitty bandaids would actually become more of a fashion statement.

It is not uncommon for Kennedy to find the Kitty bandaids after Molly or I have tried to hide them in a secret spot. It is also very normal for her to wear these bandaids for several days at a time (apparently bath time does not affect the sticky-ness factor).

After the month of Kitty bandaids, we are down to 2 final bandaids. So what did I do today? In another moment of weakness, I bought another box to replace the first. Why did I pay more than twice the amount that a person would pay for bandaids? Lack of intelligence? I'm a sucker? Moment of weakness? To guess, it is probably a combination of all 3 options. But mostly... it's fun and silly... and did I mention I'm a sucker?

The video below offers a quick insight into the world of Kitty bandaids. Enjoy.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Kennedy has great taste. I use kitty band-aids when I get owies sometimes!

Danielle said...

That post/video just gave the greatest laugh. Thanks for that!

Danner

Anonymous said...

Ha! We are experiencing the same phenomenon in our house. Suddenly, Lucy has 4 times as many "owies" as usual and requires at least two Hello Kitty band-aids every time! :)