Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Monday, March 31, 2008

Party Animals

I have to say that I am quite proud of the four of us for being the last people to leaving the wedding reception, besides my parents and a few others. Some people might call this "bad parenting," such as Molly. However, I would say that my 3 girls are party animals and that I wanted to go to bed earlier. Even though Kennedy had a crazy sugar high from 2 pieces of cake, a candy necklace, and a Pez dispenser given to her by my brother Kyle (thanks by the way), she rocked the dance floor from beginning to end until finally dropping from exhaustion.

In the end, we had a great night.

Mom, Ansley, and me. Still holdin' strong at 11:15.


My mom, Kennedy, and Cassie. Guess who is the most tired?


Craig and the girls take a picture before the wedding. If you look closely at Craig's face, it looks like he is "working on something" (we use this term with Kennedy), and I don't think he is working on closing a business deal. You can't tell here, but it is COLD, COLD, COLD...


Meg and her dad walk outside for a few pre-wedding pictures. You can't tell in this picture, but she was barefoot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: