Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Blog Disclaimer: If you haven't noticed, many of my recent picures have been in black and white? Why might you ask? I can't really give you a good answer for this question. I think black and white photography really brings out the contrast of light and shadows. I'll try to mix in some more color shots.

Secondly, today was Easter and we had a great (and busy day). We started off getting up early and going to church in Zionsville with my parents. We then went to their house to hang out for an hour or two and experience Kennedy's 1st egg hunt. What did we learn from this experience? A couple of things... 1) Kids will eat candy until their parents take it away (duh); and 2) after experiencing Round 2 of an Easter Egg hunt later in the day, I found that Kennedy quickly lost interest when the eggs did not have candy (duh). I digress... after the Egg hunt, we had lunch at my Grandma Joanne's and headed home to have a family nap, which was much needed. When we woke up, we went to the McHughs for dinner, and guess what?, more candy and an egg hunt. Wow, what a day.

In addition to the fact that Easter is an awesome day that celebrates the resurrection of Christ, we get to eat a ton of candy. Even more so, we are blessed to share it with our families.


Kennedy takes a moment to eat a Sweet Tart from one of her eggs. Life is good.


Deep thoughts by Ansley.


Mom and Ansley share a moment.


In this picture, we catch GiGi (Grandma Joanne) looking very photogenic. Kennedy munches on some lunch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: