Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Little bro's rehearsal

Today my little bro Craig is getting married to Meg Sumarcz (sp?)... I won't have to worry about this spelling after they get married today. Anyway, we're excited for both of them as they start their new life together. Meg is an awesome addition to our family and we're so glad that she is the person for Craig. The pictures below are from their rehearsal and the dinner that followed.



In this picture, Craig is either fanning himself, or trying to get the wedding party to start the rehearsal. Probably the latter.

Craig introduces members of the wedding party before the rehearsal.


My parents share a laugh at dinner. I told my dad to look at my mom like he truly loves her.


Meg reflects. Hmmmm... big day tomorrow huh?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: