Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Applegate / Sumracz Wedding

Congrats Craig and Meg on being newly married. I'll try to post a few more pictures this week to give you more footage of the big day. Yes, I did take a picture of my meal, and yes, I will probably post it on my blog (by special request for Kyle).

God has many exciting and growing experiences for you in the future. In all you do, follow Him.


Craig and Meg share a quiet moment after the ceremony.


Kennedy wins the dance marathon award. Here is a good picture of her dancing in her pink dress. (Molly thinks I shot way to many black and white pics... whoops.) Anyway, she had a GREAT time and enjoyed dancing with everybody in the vicinity... Craig, Cassie, Grandpa, Grandma, Papa Joe, Noni, Meg's dad, and maybe the D.J. I wonder why she doesn't like dancing with her parents in public? :)


My beautiful wife and I share a pose. Wearing your sombrero in this manner is known as the "formal sombrero" shot. She loved these sombreros for some reason.


Ansley, Ansley, Ansley. She slept for most of the wedding and reception, but I caught her awake towards the end of the reception. Will she be a crazy dancer like Kennedy?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: