Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Potty Training Ansley: Attempt #27

In my efforts to: 1) pottytrain Ansley; and 2)emotionally "scar" my daughters when they are old enough to read this blog, I present today's blog post to you.

My new strategy for pottytraining Ansley actually involved bribing Kennedy. I brainstormed this strategy yesterday, and it actually worked! Kennedy pretended she was using the restroom and talked Ansley into using her little toilet. Brilliant. Sorry if this blog is a little too revealing into the Applegate household, but it is what it is. By tomorrow, I will need some new child psychology strategies after Ansley figures out this devious plan. We'll see, maybe it will work, maybe not. I guess it's our main goal to get Ansley out of diapers by the time the new baby arrives in early August.

6 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

This is great, Kelly! I love Ansley's expression...looks like she's already got your plan figured out and is just going along to appease you. So funny! :)

Kelly said...

Hey Courtney - I actually didn't even mention Ansley's "expression" in this picture, but it sums up her excitement level with this "potty training" thing! Hilarious. Hope all is well with you guys. Cheers,

Anonymous said...

I tricked you into being potty trained by telling you to be like the firemen and put the fire out! It worked....whatever it takes!!!

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

Beth said...

We tried the first time with Isabella and she was interested but that was about it. Then exactly ONE month before Evelyn's due date, I let Isabella run naked for 2 days back to back over a weekend where we had no plans whatsoever and I preplanned by buying two bags of hershey kisses and reeses peanut butter cups as bribery for each time she went and it worked! Goodluck! Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.