Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Last Shameless Photography Plug

Okay, I lied in my last post. THIS is my last plug for my new photography business, Kelly Applegate Photography. Help me people! Do you have any better ideas for Photography business names? To reiterate, I'm looking to do as many photoshoots this summer for every reason under the sun.

Please contact me to take your photos... if you choose to pay me or not, I really don't care! :) I look forward to practicing on my family and friends and sharing these photos with you (I'm also excited for the new camera we are about to purchase... although I'm wondering if maybe I should buy a 90-inch awesome-looking HD TV for the same price... manybe not.)

Again, my contact info: kapplegate44@hotmail.com or 317-773-5686. Check out my new photo blog at: kellyapplegatephotography.blogspot.com.

Cheers! Look forward to pics of my family in the next blog... I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Kelly,
I tried to look up your new photography blogspot. It was not available to me. Don't be so apologetic using your blog for your family for your new business. People who have you as a friend on facebook, love you, and want to hear about what is going on in your life. Love Mom

Kelly said...

Hey mom - Click on the link to the right on my family blog: Kelly Applegate Photography.