Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Photography Business - Applegate Photography?

Hello everyone... In today's blog, I'm sharing the fact that I am starting/building a photography business. Over the next year or so, I hope to continue improving my photography skills, improving my equipment, and do as many "shoots" as possible (portraits, newborn shots, weddings, senior pictures, and so on).

With that being said, my photography fees will be very discounted throughout the rest of this year. My main goal is to take as many photos as possible, especially this spring and summer. So... please feel free to let me take pictures for you and/or family (my contact info is as follows: kapplegate44@hotmail.com or 317-773-5686). I can provide more samples of my photos if anybody is interested in see more of my portfolio. Again, please let me take your photos... I look to forward to practing my photograpy on you all and giving you a DVD with the photos and "edits".

In summary, I hope this blog doesn't come across as a shameless plug! Ultimately, I'm hoping to stay as busy as possible this summer.

P.S.I also would like to thank Matt and Heather for giving me the opportunity to recently take their maternity photos (see below). Again, photography is really, really, really fun... I most love the challenge of capturing "true moments" in the lives of people.

P.S.S. I promise I will dedicate my next blog post to lots of updated pictures of the kiddos.




































2 comments:

Todd and Trisha said...

Great job! We would love for you to take pictures of our family this spring. :) Also, maybe we can hire you to take pictures at the kids upcoming Birthdays too.

BandBbaby said...

Great job Kelly! Love the blog!