Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Snow Day

A couple of Sundays ago, we woke up to a blanket of snow, perfect for snowball fights and snowmen. So what did we do? I played outside with Kennedy and we ended up missing church (whoops). As much as Kennedy hated the snow last year, she loved it this time. We had a mini snowball fight (I think she packed rocks into her snowballs), made a snowman, and she let me drag her down the sidewalk for a wagon ride. The best part about playing in the snow is drinking hot chocolate after you get inside. Why is this?

Anyway, it was an awesome time and I look forward to more fun in the cold. Next time, I plan on weighing Kennedy with her snow gear on (and without it) to see how much weight she adds with all of her gear.

Fun times.





















Another picture to humor me. Sadly, Frosty melted today in the warmer temperatures. I mention this because I was looking out my bathroom window and was wondering why we had a carrot, 2 sticks, and several pieces of mulch sitting on our rain-soaked deck. Duh.














Ansley isn't a big fan of the cold weather.














... and still doesn't
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Kelly, great pictures. Ansley reminds me of Randy in "A Christmas Story" with so much snow gear on that he can't move. I love watching your blog...keep posting!

Kelly said...

Hey Lindsay - Don't you guys have a blog?? How do I get there?

Lindsay said...

I started using blogger because you said it was so easy to use and I liked the format. Our blog is peanuttraylor.blogspot.com

Courtney and the Boys said...

Hey Kelly! Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for an award...swing by my blog and see! :)

Court