Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Anybody want a new Vue?

Okay, maybe it's not a new Vue, but it could be new to you. Withouth making this story too long, our Vue died about 6 weeks ago, a week after we had finished 5 years of payments. Nice timing huh? Anyway, after we received the estimate to fix the transmission ($6300), we decided to buy a new car (a Saab... I'll blog about this another day... we got a good deal).

I skipped lots of details but that's okay... after lots of drama and the process of finding a new car, we entered the world of Ebay. After I posted our car for sale, I later realized I had posted it as an advertisement instead of a bid item. So... after paying an additional fee to place the car on Ebay again, we were officially in business. We started the bidding at $500 and are now up to $1350. If anybody would like to place a bid of $10,000 or so, please be our guest! :)

If you get bored, you can track the sale at Ebay / Item number: 190271471006.

Good times, stay warm everybody. And pray that our furnace doesn't shut down tonight (another story for another day).

Finally, I posted some of the pictures from our Ebay ad for your entertainment.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaysi said...

I want to see the new Saab!! You high rollers!! I'll try to stay warm, but it did get down in the 60's today!