Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Friday, April 18, 2008

Tunnel Mania

The pictures below show the exciting world of tunnels. Fun huh? The first two pictures show Kennedy crawling through a tunnel on a play set in Michigan City. The bottom two pictures show her crawling through a tunnel at the Children's Museum.

Although we have been posting pictures for the last week or so, I'm sure you all (the 3-4 of you who read this) are looking forward to a change of pace. So, unless I have any new pictures in the next couple days, I might have to dig some pictures out of my vault.On a side note, congrats to our friends Ryan and Anna Palmer with the birth of their daughter. Can't wait to meet her...




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Kelly! Love all the pics. Keep them coming!

Ryan

PS. This fatherhood thing is terrific.