Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A normal day

For those of you who still read our blog, I've been a little lazy this past week in posting pictures. However, don't be afraid, I have some great pics from this past weekend I plan on using for material this week.

These pictures below show a "normal" day for us. You might ask what is normal? These pictures highlight a normal weekday evening of relaxing on our back porch, letting Kennedy swing, and the girls "playing" together on Ansley's play mat. It is interesting that the most simple events can elicit the most joy. It's awesome, comforting, and humbling to think that God has a plan for everything, including what type of family we have (and will continue to have in the future). It is almost impossible to think about life without my 3 girls (Molly, Kennedy, and Ansley) and I thank God evey day for these gifts.



Dad and Ansley chill.


Kennedy rocks her favorite sunglasses (not everybody can "pull these sunglasses off").


Ansley LOVES her play mat (so does her mom).


Kennedy also still loves the playmat. I had to add this picture... I love how the sunlight comes through the window.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: