Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

8 Years!

This is a little belated, but on July 7th, we celebrated our 8-year anniversary. Very awesome. The following picturs were taken during out trip to Milwaukee last weekend (I'll blog about it soon), and it's crazy we actually got at least 3 pictures together. That stopped once we started having kids.

I have the best wife that I could ever imagine and she is truly a gift from God (I know, I'm cheesing it up). Truly, she's an amazing wife, best friend, mom, and personal wardrobe advisor, and all around expert in most things. :)




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaysi said...

Ahhhh...you guys are so cute together! We just had our 7 year anniversary this week. Awesome, how God has blessed us all...spouses, kids, friends...he is so good!

Speaking of awesome friends, we are coming to the 'ville soon. Hope you guys will be around. We would love to see you.

Craig said...

wow 8 years! You've almost been married a full decade! Thats intense.