Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Update!

Okay, I admit this has been my longest break in updating our family blog. With the creation of my photography website (kellyapplegatephotography.com) and "busyness" of my business over the last several months, I admit that my family blogged has seriously lagged behind. My question: Are there still serious bloggers out there? I'm wondering how many people are spending more time on Facebook and less time updating their blogs.

If you still read blogs, please leave a reply on this blog!! :) I'm curious...

Below are a few photos of Kennedy, Ansley, and Parker after we got back from church the other day.







8 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

I still read blogs! I admit, though, that my blog has lacked in updates, too, since Facebook has become more prevalent. Cute pics of cute kids! :)

Jaysi said...

You know I will always drop by :) I have been bad about updating my blog too. I am not giving up on my though. I think of it as a scrapbook since I sooo do not scrapbook.

The Gang's said...

It seems I have become a 'once-a-month' blogger. i still read them regularly as I can get to them at work (FB is blocked) I read yours often to see if my kids show up in your photos! :)

The Awes said...

I love looking at the blogs! :)

Lisanne said...

I still read blogs! Don't always have time to comment, but I try! Life is so busy ... I think that blogs offer something that Facebook can't: more detail. Hope you don't quit blogging!

Lindsay said...

I still read blogs, and try to update mine as often as I can with more pictures and info than I put on facebook.
I'm glad you're back at it, though. I love hearing about and seeing the pictures of your kids!

Jenny said...

I still read and love blogs. Don't leave everything to Facebook - there are plenty of us not on there!

Kelly said...

Thanks for your feedback everyone! You have encouraged me to keep blogging... we love reading all of your blogs also (and are still waiting for the Shultz blog).