Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hanging with the Shultz clan

Another REALLY fun weekend hanging out with the Shultz and Landis (and for a minute, Ryan Palmer and his family) clans. For some strange reason, I barely picked up my camera for the weekend and only took a few photos, so enjoy. From playing Apples to Apples, learning that letting my kids ride to the neighborhood pool without seat belts is bad, and reading through baby books in an effort to pick our future son's middle name, we had a GREAT weekend.





3 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Kelly! I was really excited to read that you and Molly are expecting your third! What a blessing! I just wanted to let you know that Todd and I are expecting our first (a girl) in September. We miss you guys and your girls! God bless!

Sara and Todd Walroth

Lindsay said...

Remember riding to Grandma and Grandpa's pool in the back of a pick up...on 421? What were our parents thinking? :)

Kelly said...

Congrats Todd and Sarah... that's AWESOME... I'll pray that you have a healthy pregnancy.

And Lindsay... yes, that's pretty crazy when I think about it.... although my parents one time drove us to Montana in the back of a pickup truck with a "shell" on top. Not smart.