Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Buckets of Fun

In my goal to try to accomplish something (that's right, anything) on each of my days off, I decided to wash the car (those of you who know me are aware that this is QUITE a rare occurrence, happening maybe once per year).

Ansley decided to use this opportunity to take a bath in the soap bucket. That's kind of a bath, right? We can count that as a "bath" for the day? My vote is yes.

Another hot summer day...



2 comments:

Lisanne said...

Love your new blog design!

The Wessels said...

Hello! I'm a fellow Indiana blogger and happened to stumble across your blog today! Such a cute blog, and I love the fun pictures!! I grew up near Noblesville, I went to Hamilton Heights and did my student teaching in college at Noblesville High School so I'm very familiar with the area! What a small world! I hope you don't mind that I follow your blog!

Thanks,

Sara Wessels