Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sisters

In a few short months, we will have a new baby boy (yay) and he will be blessed with two older sisters. They are excited to meet him and even more excited to have a brother (Kennedy claims she knew it the entire time!). It's hard to imagine the fact that God will give us the ability to love another child in the same way that we have loved our two daughters. In fact, I remember holding Ansley over the first couple of days and asking Molly, "Can I love her as much as I love Kennedy?" In remembering myself ask this question, it's hard to believe I ever asked this question... but it's the truth! Time and time again, the miracle of birth and parenthood continues to take place. In saying this, I'm excited to meet our new son and see how he fits into our growing family. The truth is... God is really good and he continues to bring joy in every kind of life situation, through trials, suffering, and anxiety, and he works all things for our good. Sorry to be so lenghty with my post today... but we have been reflecting on a few of these concepts recently and wanted to share our thoughts with you. Most of these points are everydays truths that are easily taken for granted. All in all, it's still a mystery to us. Enjoy these photos of the girls... it's hard to understand how a boy will be added into this mix!











4 comments:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

Congrats on the little boy...I think he will fit in just fine with his sisters. I really enjoyed looking over the pictures and reading your blog. God bless, Lloyd

Kelly said...

Thanks Lloyd! Cheers... God bless to you also...
-KA

Jody Applegate said...

He will add alot!! Teasing, competing, wrestling, enjoying lots of good food, how to play with boys. One of greatest gift you can give your children is siblings. They will be best friends for the rest of their lives, because of the way you will raise them all. Loving each other, unconditionally, forgiving each other, and loving Christ. So cool....

Beth said...

Congrats to you and the family on expecting a BOY!! He will fit in so wonderfully with your family and God is truly blessing you and Molly. If you would like to have some experience in the coming months, just let me know and I can send down Samuel and Caden!