Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy 1st b-day Anna Landis!

Hello blog world. To update you, dad (me) is Home Alone this weekend with the girls. Molly is being the great sister that she is and is supporting her sister Emily in watching her run the Chicago Marathon today.

What have I done with the girls this weekend? Lots of fun stuff... movie and pizza night on Friday, a special trip to Old Navy for Molly (today was Old Navy's 50th anniversary and Molly literally drew me a map to find a couple of vests that she wanted... they were on super sale), a birthday lunch for Lauren Landis, and finally I made vegetable soup and got to hang out with my brother-in-law Pat and his daughter Ella. Sorry for the long run-on sentence... yikes.

We've missed Molly, but it's been a really fun weekend in hanging out with the girls... however, it will be great to have her home. I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to be a single parent... my prayers and encouragement goes out to all of the single parents out there. It's hard work!

Enjoy the pics below... they are from Anna's party. Again, we are blessed to have such great friends like the Landis' crew. Goot times... and peace out,
























Ansley is having very serious thoughts in this picture.


















Mom and dad help Anna blow out the candles.
























More swinging...























Anna banana cake.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: