Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mini Photo Shoot

A few Sundays ago, we had the opportunity to get home early, throw on our bathing suits, and run through the frog pool/sprinkler before we ate lunch. (Maybe I should blog about our frog/pool sprinkler sometime? I'm sure our neighbors love seeing this everyday in our backyard. I digress....)

Good times. As I've said many times, Molly and I enjoy very simple pleasures as much as extravagent and exciting adventures (I think I am a closet home body and intravert, although most people reading this will probably disagree with me). It's really fun to watch Kennedy and Ansley become best friends. Awesome, really.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with being a home body? I like you just the way you are Kell.

Lisanne said...

Sounds like fun. We sure enjoy being outside with our kids, too!