Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ansley

Molly took some great pictures of Ansley the other day in the late afternoon. Our dining room is a great place for afternoon pictures, because of the lighting and shadows.

Ansley definitely walks to the beat of her own drum and is her own person. As a parent, it's fun to get to know this little girl full of quirks, talents, and interesting surprises that we continue to learn. God is good, and it's amazes us every day to not only watch our kids grow up, but the children of our friends, neighbors, and family members. It's awesome.

Anyway, I love these pictures. I think they really capture her personality.




















Big smile




















Yup, she's a thumb sucker like her sister.




















We would love to know what goes through her little mind.














I added some text to the picture... it's actually not as "cool looking" as I hoped! Oh well...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Esther said...

I love the one with her chin on the windowsill! It's so precious, and the sun on her face is gorgeous!

Jaysi said...

Great pictures Molly! I love the one of her at the window. She and Finn will make such a cute couple some day. He is his own person too! I love it!