Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

REALLY Strange Weather













This is the time of year where you aren't sure weather to wear your raincoat and bring your umbrella, keep your snow shovel handy, or prepare for the occasional sunny day in the upper 50's.
Today was a strange day... it rained buckets for the entire day (literally I'm sure). By the time, I got home, the temperature was 56 degrees and the sun was shining. Molly had to make a couple of important calls so what did I decide to do? I took the girls to the back porch to play in the princess house, make mud "soup" in their kitchen, and try to not be blown off the porch by Level 1 Hurricane winds. Luckily nobody got TOO hurt from falling down or eating mud.

I'm not sure who has cabin fever more... me, Molly, or the kids. We are all counting down to the days until we leave for Sanibel in April (but not flying with 2 kids under 3).
As I speak, it is now raining like crazy again, our shoes our soaked after being left outside for 15 minutes, and the princess house was blown across the back porch. Fun.



















Kennedy turns on the cheese.













The girls make dinner.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the smile on Ansley's face as she's looking around the corner post. She is so cute!!!
Kennedy is so sweet to let Ansley help make mud supper.