Visit me at: kellyapplegatephotograpy.com

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our first blog entry

Here we are, entering the blogging world. I (Kelly) have long been excited to have a forum for my thoughts (I have a few from time to time), ramblings, and other musings. Coincidentally, we bought a new camera this past week, which I am VERY excited about. If you don't know, I'm the annoying camera guy who is always getting people together for poses and such. I promise to do my best to not be as annoying as normal, although it's difficult.

In summary, I now finish my first post. Yay. I'm now a blogger.

Enjoy the new pics of Kennedy we have taken this past week.

Love, Kelly and Molly

1 comment:

Lisanne said...

Hi there! :) I don't know if you remember me, but Molly was the reader in our wedding ceremony ~ we were coworkers a long time ago. Didn't know you had a blog ~ adding you to my list of links! :)